Interstate Heating has been a part of the Germantown community since 1962. I guess you could say we grew up together since Germantown was annexed just a year later. At Interstate Heating, we flourish by creating solutions that fit our customers’ needs at a fair cost.
In 2007, the village of Germantown was named the 30th most appealing place in the United States. We want our Germantown customers to not only live in a beautiful community but to have a pleasant, comfortable environment inside their homes as well.
Since we’re old time friends we’re going to let you in on a few tricks of the trade to keep your home comfortable and efficient.
- Cleaning and replacing your filters regularly can help you dodge problems in the future.
- If you have shedding pets or smoke, you may want to replace your filters more often.
- Ask about our Air Purifiers!
- Fireplaces should be sealed in the winter to avoid your heat escaping out the chimney.
- Keep your system’s blower in the ‘on’ position to create a more even flow of air movement and filtration for heat and AC.
The next time you’re looking for heating, cooling or ventilation, you know who to call- your old friends at Interstate Heating. Our Sussex location is only a short distance away from Germantown. Call us to set up an appointment at 262.246.4772. We ensure a quality experience with factory-trained technicians that are always courteous, on-time and professional.